CloudLinux helps shared web hosts provide a more stable hosting environment by protecting against the ‘bad neighbour effect’, where sudden resources spikes cause downtime. The result of using the CloudLinux OS is happier customers, fewer support requests and greater server density leading to overall lower operating costs.
Our Price: $11.95
CloudLinux for Shared Web Hosts
CloudLinux OS is the leading platform for multitenancy. It improves server stability, density, and security by isolating each tenant and giving them allocated server resources. This creates an environment that feels more like a virtual server than a shared hosting account. By doing so, CloudLinux OS reduces operating costs and churn rates, and increases profitability.
Below is a brief list of the features of CloudLinux. Learn more about CloudLinux OS.
- Tenant IsolationÂ – All tenants on a server are isolated from each other so if one goes down the rest are safe and stable.
- Resource LimitsÂ – Kernel level technology allows you to set limits per tenant, ensuring no tenant can use more resources than they are given.
- Easily Convert from CentOS or RHELÂ – Converting from CentOS or RHEL takes 5-10 minutes.
- Fast Security Patch ReleasesÂ – Fast releases keep you and your customers safe.
- Application Resource LimitsÂ – Set individual limits for your blog, applications, and your website so that asudden spike to one will not take down the rest of your properties.
Monthly Free 30 Day Trial